COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

All of my images from the year 2013



This is a poster format presentation out of my images from the year 2013. There are couple of my favorites, like a two panel mosaic of Melotte 15 area in IC 1805, the Heart Nebula, at bottom middle. An other favorite of mine is a rarely imaged supernova remnant in constellation Cygnus, the G65.3+5.7SNR at bottom right.

Two optical configurations was used, Meade LX200 12" and a Canon EF 200mm f1.8 camera lens.

Results of my passion from the year 2013
Click for a large image, note. 5.3MB and 2100x2500 pixels.


You can buy a real museum quality photographic print from all of my images.
Please, use a online shop in my portfolio, or contact directly to me.

PORTFOLIO

CONTACT





No comments: