COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Monday, March 22, 2021

A temporary WEB SHOP OPENED



This is a very temporary Web Shop and I'll shut it down in near future!
You can now buy my photos as a photographic prints  

Please, have a look, https://astroanarchy.zenfolio.com/

The reason for the Temporary Web Shop is that my picture of the Great Mosaic of Milky Way, went viral. I can't reply personally to all, who wants to have a photo from my collection. 

I'm a professional visual artist and my photos are always a very limited series. In this case, the limitation is done by limiting the sales time. I will inform a day or two ahead, when I'll close this Web Shop permanently.  

Thank you,

Astronomical Nature photographer J-P Metsavainio, Finland



5 comments:

Tom 218 said...

You need to create some nonfungible tokens NFTs of this art.

GERALDO LUIS said...

Omg 😮

Sondra said...

Incredible

juan personal 1304 said...

Vía Láctea me parece que esta muriendo

CheeseMan said...

This is absolutely amazing!!