COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Friday, October 18, 2024

NOCTURNE EXIHIBITION

 First exhibition for a while, this time in my home town Oulu.
A new Art Gallery, AudioGalleria, has it's second exhibition build around my photos. 

The exhibition starts at Saturday19.10 with opening party at 18.00 - 20.00, you all are welcome to enjoy my cosmic nature photographs and complimentary sparkling wine!



Ps.

At Fathers day, Sunday 10.11 at 16.00 I will give a public presentation about my work in Valvesali at down town Oulu. All fathers and other guests are welcome.
After the dry lecture we serve complimentary sparkling wine in nearby AudioGalleria.


No comments: