COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Astrophotography by J-P Metsavainio, a video


Last weekend I participated to a Finnish Star Party at Artjärvi, southern Finland, as a speaker. Thanks to the organizators, everything went very smoothly!

I made a small movie out of the images used in my presentation. At first, there are couple of minutes some quick info, how my photos are taken. Rest of the movie is made out of my photos taken between 2007 and 2016.


Astrophotography by J-P Metsavainio 2007 -2016
Note.
For the best impression, select HD 1080p from settings and watch in fullscreen. Music is by Tchaikovsky, enjoy!



Click to start and stop the movie


Watch in Youtube, HD 1080p:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXMaVoOvS1o



You can find and follow my photos from here








No comments: