COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Cinemascope format panoramas from my astro photos



I'm publishing some experimental material since the weather up here has been cloudy for months.
I have working with a cinemascope format movie for a movie theatre from my photos. This is an extra wide ~21:9 format used in movie theaters. The actual film is not ready yet but I have some of my images converted to this ultra wide format. I think they will look great at a large movie screen! I'll publish some of panoramic format photos here, images are downscaled for the web.

NGC 281
Please, be sure to click for a full resolution, ~2600 x 1200 pixels

Ngc 281, the Pac-Man Nebula. Image details can be seen HERE


Nebulae of the constellation Auriga
Please, be sure to click for a full resolution, ~2600 x 1200 pixels

A large 12-panel mosaic of the constellation Auriga. Image details can be seen HERE




No comments: