COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Vieraile portfoliossani

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Visions of Space XII



VISIONS XII

One of my artworks based on an original astronomical photograph shot by me.
Image belongs to a large series of unpublished images called  Visions.
Note. Image is manipulated but all the elements in it are from a real astronomical object.


Click for a large image
Buy a photographic print from HERE


An original astronomical image of IC 1340
Only the channel of ionized Oxygen is used for the artwork above


Buy a photographic print from HERE

Edit. Sorry, I made a double posting by mistake. I have published this image some time ago.
I let it be here, since it's a nice image.

Technical details and more images of IC IC 1340 in this blog post




No comments: