COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Visions of Space X


We might have some clear weather after Thursday in this week! I haven't been able to open up this season yet and I'm waiting to start imaging again!

VISIONS 

One of my artworks based on an original astronomical photograph shot by me.
Image belongs to a large series of unpublished images called  Visions.
Note. Image is manipulated but all the elements in it are from a real astronomical object.

Click for a large image
Buy a photographic print from HERE

This image is based on my original astronomical image of  Melotte 15, in the Heart Nebula.
Blog post about the Melotte 15 can be seen HERE.

An original astronomical image of Melotte 15
This image is used for the artwork above

Click for a large image
Buy a photographic print from HERE

Technical details and other info about my Melotte 15 image HERE




No comments: