COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Monday, May 6, 2013

New collection of my B&W images



I have a gray scale version from all of my astronomical images. The camera used, QHY9, is a cooled astronomical camera and it has a gray scale CCD-sensor. Color images are made by shooting the same target at least three times, with different filters. Three images are then combined to a RGB-color image.
Due to that, I have a gray scale version from every target. Usually the light emitted by ionized Hydrogen, H-alpha, has most details and I made a collection out of them. 

A high resolution, gray scale, image collection in my portfolio, please have a look: 
(Second folder from top left)

The Elephant's Trunk Nebula in IC 1396, more info and a color version in this blog post.


You can buy a photographic print from any image at first two folders in my portfolio, http://astroanarchy.zenfolio.com/

All prints will be real photographic prints on photo paper. For the most exclusive result, metallic paper can be used.
Metallic prints give a distinctive look to most color shots, black & white and sepia images are particularly effective. With its glossy finish and metallic appearance, it represents another dimension for creating images with exceptional interest and depth. Metallic paper adds stunning visual impact and a contemporary flair to  photos.

If you don't want to use the web shop or want images be framed, signed and numbered, please contact directly to me by email: astroanarchy (at) gmail.com







No comments: