COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Sunday, October 21, 2012

I want to know




I WANT TO KNOW


If someone want this poster get printed. please leave a comment here.


I get inspired by a poster, seen in TV-series X-files.
(Mulder's poster hangs in the wall of X-files basement office.)

I tried to find out the copyright holder for this poster to give a credit here.
It  turned out, that it was made just for the TV-series by the production team.


Images used in the "I want to know" poster above are shot by me.
Messier 104: http://astroanarchy.blogspot.fi/2010/05/final-version-of-m104-sombrero-galaxy.html
The Moon: http://astroanarchy.blogspot.fi/2011/09/moon-images-from-new-point-of-view.html


6 comments:

Unknown said...

awsome!
i really want this poster in my office =) may i somehow get a print? or hires probably?

J-P Metsavainio said...

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I was traveling and out of connections.
Yes, I have a very high resolution original (10.000x15.000 pixels) and I can print out as large poster you like. Please, contact me directly jp.metsavainio (at) gmail.com

Unknown said...

Please note, that printed image a bit darker then preview.

J-P Metsavainio said...

Hi Vitaliy,

Well, it depends about your monitor, if it's calibrated, you might see the image very close to printed one. Generally, colors and shades get shown very differently by monitor or any printed media due to nature of light.

The printed image usually needs to lit well, to show its true nature.
If you are unhappy with the result, please return the poster and I'll return the money you paid - postage cost.

Unknown said...

Oh no =) I like this poster! Really really like! I better calibrate my monitor and put additional light above poster.

Alexandra said...

i'd be glad to have a little 10x15 card under my table (: awesome work, amazingly beautiful