COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Uh, this is too hard....

No first light for the season, too many troubles, one more clear night wasted.

I have tried several times but either weather or technique has failed. First my observatory control laptop fried and it took a long time to re install everything.
 Now my camera has fried too, just 30 minutes ago. I'll have to send it back to the China but there is a national holiday going on about two first weeks of the October...

I managed to get just a single 20min. exposure before something really bad happened to my cooled astronomical camera. There is a bad tilt in optical axes and other flaws too, I don't count this as a first light.



Single 20 min. exposure of the "Propeller Nebula" in constellation Cygnus.



No comments: