COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Friday, July 29, 2011

artist|rising portfolio




I have opened a small test gallery in artist|rising web service as a test.
There are some high resolution images for sale as a high quality printed copies 
They have a very good framing service as well.

A 3 day old Moon & Earth shine, one of the images in artist|rising portfolio

Sample pricing for archival photographic paper:
from 8x10" and 15,90$
up to 36"x48" and 59,99$

Sample pricing for heavy acid free watercolor paper:
from 8x10" and 19,90$
up to 36"x48" and 139$


NOTE. I have a much large collection of images in my portfolio.

http://astroanarchy.zenfolio.com/
You can place an order for any image in the folder "My Best Images"
Price level is about the same as in artist|aising service above.
There is not as good options for a framing, hence this test with the artist|rising.







1 comment:

art and design portfolio said...

Wow, I didn't see this kind of artwork before. Rare! this 3 day moon looks amazing. Just loved this stuff. I need to some more unique artwork like 'moon' with such digital detailing.