COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Astro Anarchy gets published



My astrophotos are selected as a public content to a pedestrian zone in my hometown Oulu, Finland.
There is a very large display unit at the main square, 5.12 x 3.2 meters (over 16 x 10 feet).

Six different sets of my astronomical photographs and animations are running there as a slideshow during the January 2016. The show will run at every 15-25 minutes and last about three minutes at the time.

The public slideshow in Oulu, Finland
January 2016

My shot of the Bubble nebula at 5.12 x 3.2 meters LED-screen (over 16 x 10 feet)

All my astronomical photographs can be found from my PORTFOLIO.


No comments: